The Hourly View for ZCash
- At the time of this writing, ZEC’s price is down $-1.18 (-0.59%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row ZCash has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
ZCash’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ZCash
- At the moment, ZEC’s price is down $-4.43 (-2.19%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between ZEC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ZEC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ZCash.
The Latest From ZEC’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for ZEC’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 2809.
- For ZEC, its daily large transaction count is now at 0.
- ZEC has a daily large transaction count of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.