The Hourly View for yearn.finance
- At the time of this writing, YFI’s price is up $613.92 (2.14%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as yearn.finance has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
yearn.finance’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for yearn.finance
- At the moment, YFI’s price is down $-213 (-0.72%) from the day prior.
- Yearn.finance has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on YFI; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of yearn.finance.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
Boral $BLD.AX just sold their NA roofing, stone and windows biz for 10x CY EV/EBITDA. This is a far inferior biz than $HDG.NA.
There were 5 bidders and this was a competitive auction….demonstrating deep mkt at this px
Same mult for $HDG.NA implies >190 EUR/shr…. https://t.co/NzKgJILER1NA