The Daily View for Gold
- At the moment, XAUUSD’s price is up $4.98 (0.27%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in XAUUSD’s price and its RSI are diverging. XAUUSD’s price is declining faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Gold.
Featured Gold Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Bitcoin And U.S. Interest Rates: A Historical Examination! you may find interesting:
Hello, Welcome to this analysis about Bitcoin and the comparison to the U.S. interest rates history. When looking at the current market situation it has to be marked that the global economy is shifting heavily and changes occur in a dramatic manner. These dynamics began since the Corona Pandemic shocked global financial markets, global supply chains, and global government policies in a manner bearly comparable to what has happened before. Since these devastating occurrences, Bitcoin and other assets managed to recover, for Bitcoin an accelerated technical and fundamental adoption has taken place with countries adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender and Bitcoin getting acceptance on a broader scale. All these factors drove the price of Bitcoin upwards till it now reached a high-base while in the stock market the floods of cheap money drove the prices simultaneously the real economy is still damaged by the disruptions and is long not at the point it has been before these historical alterations. Now the Federal Reserve Decided upon increasing the interest rates to tackle ongoing inflation, for the stock market the reaction, in this case, is historically given by a decline however for Bitcoin the story needs to be assessed differently, therefore I am explicating these dynamics. The FED Interest Rate Hikes Together With Bitcoins History: Since Bitcoin was founded in 2009 by the infamous Satoshi Nakamoto it has shown up with a massive expansion and disruption within financial markets creating a boom around Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency …