The Hourly View for Wrapped Bitcoin
- Currently, WBTC’s price is down $-190.26 (-0.45%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row Wrapped Bitcoin has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Wrapped Bitcoin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wrapped Bitcoin
- At the time of this writing, WBTC’s price is down $-105.67 (-0.25%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Wrapped Bitcoin has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between WBTC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WBTC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wrapped Bitcoin.
The Latest From WBTC’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, WBTC’s daily transaction count has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 17.99 per day.
- WBTC’s average transaction value now stands at 13.4478.
- WBTC has a number of daily new addresses of 172, up 10.97% from its value day prior.