The Hourly View for Polygon
- Currently, MATIC’s price is up $0.01 (0.65%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Polygon has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Polygon’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Polygon
- At the time of this writing, MATIC’s price is up $0.01 (0.65%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on MATIC; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MATIC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MATIC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Polygon.
The Latest From MATIC’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for MATIC’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 2013 and 16821.
- For MATIC, its count of active addresses is now at 4246.
- MATIC has a daily transaction count of 5608, up 2.32% from its value day prior.