The Hourly View for Okex
- At the time of this writing, OKB’s price is down $-0.34 (-2.1%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Okex has now gone down 8 of the past 10 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Okex’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Okex
- At the time of this writing, OKB’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.19%) from the day prior.
- Okex has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Okex.
The Latest From OKB’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for OKB’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 144.
- For OKB, its daily transaction count is now at 31.
- OKB has a daily large transaction count of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.