The Hourly View for NEXO
- At the time of this writing, NEXO’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.76%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on NEXO; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
NEXO’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NEXO
- At the time of this writing, NEXO’s price is down $-0.03 (-1.88%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row NEXO has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in NEXO’s price and its RSI are diverging. NEXO’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of NEXO.
The Latest From NEXO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for NEXO’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 324 and 4040.
- NEXO’s count of active addresses now stands at 263.
- NEXO has a daily transaction count of 368, up 1.66% from its value day prior.