The Hourly View for Multi Collateral Dai
- Currently, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 24 out of the past 30 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Multi Collateral Dai’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Multi Collateral Dai
- At the moment, DAI’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- Multi Collateral Dai has seen its price go down 25 out of the past 30 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Multi Collateral Dai.
The Latest From DAI’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, DAI’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 12.26 per day.
- DAI’s daily large transaction count now stands at 843.
- DAI has a daily transaction count of 6604, up 2.58% from its value day prior.
Featured NA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled GBPUSD Analysis September 5, 2021 you may find interesting:
On the weekly timeframe we can see that price has come roaring back to retest the previous resistance level at 1.3900/ Once price retests this area then we will look for a move lower. Last week ended with some buyers exhaustion so I am looking for a reversal from herehttps://www.tradingview….