The Hourly View for Maker
- At the moment, MKR’s price is down $-8.84 (-0.36%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on MKR; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Maker’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Maker
- At the moment, MKR’s price is down $-6.83 (-0.28%) from the day prior.
- Maker has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between MKR’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MKR’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Maker.
The Latest From MKR’s Blockchain
- MKR’s daily large transaction count now stands at 65.
- Over the past 29 weeks, MKR’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 2.04 per day.
- MKR has a daily large transaction count of 65, up 441.67% from its value day prior.