The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is down $-2.05 (-0.65%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is up $0.56 (0.18%) from the day prior.
- Gnosis has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in GNO’s price and its RSI are diverging. GNO’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 223.
- GNO’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 22.
- GNO has a daily transaction count of 136, down 62.01% from its value day prior.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
There have also been a number of high profile transactions that basically all occurred at multiples implying we are still mid-cycle for earnings power (Boral NA assets at 13-14x EV/ebitda, etc)NA