The Hourly View for Gnosis
- Currently, GNO’s price is down $-4.58 (-1.67%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Gnosis has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- Currently, GNO’s price is down $-0.09 (-0.03%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- For GNO, its number of daily new addresses is now at 10.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 1366.
- GNO has a number of daily new addresses of 10, down 33.33% from its value day prior.
Featured NA Commentary From Twitter
Recovery of assets should accelerate over the coming days, as temporary setups have been created away from Port Fourchon
BP is resuming operations at Atlantis and Mad Dog oil platforms.
Thunder Horse and Na Kika platforms set to resume in coming days https://t.co/pVPwS4ilTLNA