The Hourly View for Chainlink
- At the time of this writing, LINK’s price is up $0.05 (0.17%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Chainlink has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on LINK; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Chainlink’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Chainlink
- At the time of this writing, LINK’s price is up $1.82 (6.75%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 200 day moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Chainlink.
The Latest From LINK’s Blockchain
- LINK has a number of daily new addresses of 2106, up 20.83% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for LINK’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 569.3024 and 5296.8341.
- For LINK, its count of active addresses is now at 5426.
Latest News Discussing LINK
- Here’s Why XRP, Chainlink, and Algorand Are Falling – firstname.lastname@example.org (Keith Noonan)
September 13, 2021
Some crypto investors are concerned that taxation and regulatory shifts could be on the horizon.