The Hourly View for Wells Fargo
- At the time of this writing, WFC’s price is up $0.04 (0.1%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Wells Fargo’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wells Fargo
- At the time of this writing, WFC’s price is down $-0.36 (-0.76%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Wells Fargo.
Featured Wells Fargo Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Time or Theme? you may find interesting:
Which one is more important in investing? Theme or Time???This question may seem ridiculous to those who benefited from Thematic investing between 2014-2020.Investing in the Tech (growth) stocks in the past decade made many a fortune. Those who invested in EV makers in march 2020 and got out before February 2021, made a fortune equal to the past decade of those who invested in the best Tech stocks. Those who invested in biotechnology companies like Moderna or Novavax also made a fortune in a year more than those who invested in the biggest Tech companies a decade ago.The coin has flipped since February 2021:Let’s compare big techs as the winners of the past decade with big banks which are the winners of 2021:Tesla Best performance in companies with +100 Billion USD Market Cap: almost 2400% gain in 83 weeks. (June 2019- Jan 2021) https://www.tradingview.com/x/WzfwitRn/ Tesl…