The Hourly View for Wells Fargo
- At the time of this writing, WFC’s price is down $-0.08 (-0.21%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Wells Fargo’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wells Fargo
- At the time of this writing, WFC’s price is down $-0.48 (-1.23%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Wells Fargo. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between WFC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WFC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wells Fargo.
Latest News Discussing WFC
- CFPB takes first step crack down on credit card late fees that costs Americans $12 billion annually – MarketWatch
June 22, 2022
The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has formally begun a rulemaking process that could result in new regulations limiting what credit card companies can charge customers in late fees, the agency said Wednesday.
- 3 No-Brainer Fintech Stocks to Buy With $300 During This Market Sell-Off – firstname.lastname@example.org (Courtney Carlsen)
June 22, 2022
They have bright futures beyond any short-term headwinds in the market.