The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- At the moment, WMT’s price is down $-0.48 (-0.32%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Wal-Mart has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- At the time of this writing, WMT’s price is down $-0.72 (-0.48%) from the day prior.
- Wal-Mart has seen its price go up 8 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on WMT; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Latest News Discussing WMT
- Supply-chain disruptions cause some people to panic shop again — but they’re looking beyond toilet paper – MarketWatch
October 26, 2021
‘There’s a lot of anxiety around when you realize that you’re depending on this supply chain,’ said a new mom who’s worried about having enough infant formula.
- Should You Buy Costco Stock Right Now? – firstname.lastname@example.org (John Ballard)
October 26, 2021
The warehouse operator has a great advantage in the near term that investors are paying up for.
- Walmart Is Offering $9.95 Back To New Subscribers Of Plus Service Today, In Apparent Dig At Amazon – Madhukumar Warrier
October 25, 2021
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) has announced an offer for new customers who sign up for the retail giant’s Walmart+ membership program.
What Happened: The retail giant said that customers joining Walmart+ on Monday would receive an amount of $9.95 back….