The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- At the time of this writing, WMT’s price is down $-0.35 (-0.29%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Wal-Mart has seen 2 straight down hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- WMT’s 120.1299 price in the day prior was especially unusual given the typical amount recorded over the past 30 day.
- The daily chart shows that Wal-Mart has seen 3 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Featured Wal-Mart Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled WMT SELL +++ Next support $108 range you may find interesting:
Already have a position, posted couple days ago. WMT was overbought on several time frame and chart indicators and yet continued to rise in the bear market rally to my chagrin. WMT cuts profit outlook after hours. Who could’ve possibly seen this coming!? WMT I have been in and out of twi…