The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- Currently, WMT’s price is down $-0.39 (-0.26%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- At the moment, WMT’s price is up $0.31 (0.21%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Wal-Mart has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Latest News Discussing WMT
- Penn National Q3 Earnings Highlights: Revenue Beat, Barstool Sportsbook In 10 States, Omnichannel Growth – Chris Katje
November 4, 2021
Regional casino and sports betting company Penn National Gaming Inc (NASDAQ: PENN) announced third-quarter financial results before market open Thursday. Here are the highlights from the report.
What Happened: Penn National Gaming reported revenue…
- 1 Rock-Solid Stock to Buy and Hold for Years – email@example.com (Jamie Louko)
November 3, 2021
This large-cap company could provide stability along with immense growth over the next decade.