The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- Currently, WMT’s price is down $-0.23 (-0.15%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Wal-Mart has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Wal-Mart. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- At the time of this writing, WMT’s price is down $-0.88 (-0.59%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Wal-Mart has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Latest News Discussing WMT
- Moderna cites supply-chain ‘complexity’ as COVID-19 vaccine sales come in $1 billion short – MarketWatch
November 7, 2021
It appears that Pfizer has taken the lead in the tug of war for market share among the leading COVID-19 vaccine makers, and Moderna’s investors aren’t happy about it.
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Week Ahead – Wall Street Breakfast
November 7, 2021
Listen on the go! A daily podcast of Wall Street Breakfast will be available by 8:00 a.m. on Seeking Alpha, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify.