The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- At the moment, WMT’s price is up $0.37 (0.25%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Wal-Mart has seen 3 straight up hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 200 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- At the moment, WMT’s price is up $0.52 (0.35%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Featured Wal-Mart Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled WMT Potential Double Top Options Play you may find interesting:
Description WMT double rejection off 152 along with converging MACD looking bearish.This is a re-entry from a related idea.Using A put debit spread, because profits are always limited by time. Put Debit Spread Levels on Cha…