The Hourly View for Wal-Mart
- Currently, WMT’s price is up $0.05 (0.04%) from the hour prior.
- Wal-Mart has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Wal-Mart. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 5 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Wal-Mart’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Wal-Mart
- Currently, WMT’s price is up $0.41 (0.31%) from the day prior.
- Wal-Mart has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between WMT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in WMT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Wal-Mart.
Latest News Discussing WMT
- Benzinga’s Top Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades For July 22, 2022 – Benzinga Insights
July 22, 2022
For UDR Inc (NYSE:UDR), Jefferies upgraded the previous rating of Hold to Buy. UDR earned $0.55 in the first quarter, compared to $0.47 in the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $61.06 and a 52-week-low of $4…
- Is This Housing Tech Company In Danger of Stalling Out? – email@example.com (Justin Pope)
July 22, 2022
Redfin has potential but comes loaded with tough questions it hasn’t yet answered.
- How Amazon’s $3.9 billion wager on primary care could change your Prime membership – MarketWatch
July 21, 2022
The deal is the e-commerce giant’s biggest bet on healthcare to date, and it hints at a future in which primary care and streaming options will be bundled together.