The Hourly View for Visa
- At the time of this writing, V’s price is down $-0.35 (-0.16%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- At the moment, V’s price is down $-1.06 (-0.49%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in V’s price and its RSI are diverging. V’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled It is not advisable to buy in EURUSD you may find interesting:
The trend lines I drew in rsi can be good for swing. Be sure to have stop loss.You can see the signals that I published earlier in Trading View and refer to my telegram for consultation and common thoughts.https://t.me/Amir_btc0inI will put the link of the broker in which I work. Among the different brokers, this is currently the best.https://secure.m4markets.ms/links/go/958