The Hourly View for Visa
- Currently, V’s price is up $1.07 (0.51%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Visa has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- At the moment, V’s price is down $-1.15 (-0.54%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 200 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between V’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in V’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Sunday Session you may find interesting:
Hi Everyone.This is a 30 min chart created ready for Mondays trading session but is also set up so it can be used for the rest of the week. With changes that suit price action.I started by finding the bias/trend of the weekly, daily, 4 hour and 1 hour time frames. This analysis showed me that gold is 4 v 0 …