The Hourly View for Visa
- At the moment, V’s price is up $0.12 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Visa. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- At the time of this writing, V’s price is down $-8.69 (-3.5%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Visa has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled AUDJPY – 4hrs ( Sell Setup 200 PIP Target Range ) you may find interesting:
Pair Name : EUR/CADTime Frame : 4hrs / Daily / Weekly Scale Type : Large Scale Analysis Way : Volume + Classic + High & low + Market Map ➕ Key Technical / Long After Retest Type : Mid Term…