The Hourly View for Visa
- At the time of this writing, V’s price is down $-0.34 (-0.16%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Visa has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- At the moment, V’s price is up $2.31 (1.07%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Visa has seen 3 straight up days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Visa. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between V’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in V’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled VISA TO HOLD LONG-TERM NOW!!!! you may find interesting:
Here is my Visa inc. report. As per the report, you should buy and hold Visa for a longer term as it consistently shows upward strength and growth throughout its time.