The Hourly View for VeChain
- At the time of this writing, VET’s price is up $0 (1.74%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row VeChain has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
VeChain’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for VeChain
- At the time of this writing, VET’s price is up $0 (3.46%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of VeChain.
The Latest From VET’s Blockchain
- VET has a daily transaction count of 18, up 5.88% from its value 1 days prior.
- Over the past 78 days, the trend for VET’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0.01 and 3273.0293.
- VET’s daily large transaction count now stands at 0.