The Hourly View for VeChain
- Currently, VET’s price is down $0 (-1.28%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that VeChain has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 and 200 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
VeChain’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for VeChain
- At the time of this writing, VET’s price is down $0 (-0.51%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row VeChain has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between VET’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in VET’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of VeChain.
Featured VeChain Commentary From Twitter
And if we really want to identify the guys who started this ball rolling, with the Glass-Steagall repeal, and attacks on Brooksley Born & proper regulation, these two are prime villains: 26-YEAR Goldman vet Bob Rubin & Wall Street pilot-fish & Jeff Epstein buddy Larry Summers. https://t.co/cmcCBJEEtdNA