The Hourly View for USD Coin
- At the time of this writing, USDC’s price is down $0 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- USD Coin has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
USD Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for USD Coin
- At the time of this writing, USDC’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 100 and 200 day changed directions on USDC; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of USD Coin.
The Latest From USDC’s Blockchain
- For USDC, its number of daily new addresses is now at 8126.
- Over the past 29 weeks, USDC’s average transaction value has been in a clear uptrend, growing by about 543.40 per day.
- USDC has a daily large transaction count of 4828, down 13.85% from its value 1 days prior.