The Hourly View for USD Coin
- At the time of this writing, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.1%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
USD Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for USD Coin
- At the moment, USDC’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as USD Coin has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 200 and 50 day changed directions on USDC; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of USD Coin.
The Latest From USDC’s Blockchain
- For USDC, its average transaction value is now at 113082.9785.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDC’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 13755 and 54509.
- USDC has a number of daily new addresses of 9905, up 30.6% from its value 1 days prior.