The Hourly View for USD Coin
- At the moment, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
USD Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for USD Coin
- Currently, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.03%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as USD Coin has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 100 and 20 day changed directions on USDC; they are now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of USD Coin.
The Latest From USDC’s Blockchain
- USDC has a daily transaction count of 47536, down 26.76% from its value 1 days prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDC’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 13755 and 54509.
- For USDC, its number of daily new addresses is now at 8348.