The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the moment, UNH’s price is up $0.25 (0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row UnitedHealth Group has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is up $0.89 (0.22%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Latest News Discussing UNH
- Corporate profits are hitting record highs, but earnings expectations may still be too low – MarketWatch
July 12, 2021
Expectations for the corporate earnings reporting season that kicks off in the week ahead have already increased by a record amount, but it still might not be enough.
- Here Are My 2 Favorite Meme Stocks — And Why I Still Won’t Buy Them – firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Frankel, CFP)
July 12, 2021
These businesses have definite potential, but I’m not ready to hit the buy button on either.
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Week Ahead – Wall Street Breakfast
July 11, 2021
Listen on the go! A daily podcast of Wall Street Breakfast will be available by 8:00 a.m. on Seeking Alpha, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify.