The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-0.04 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on UnitedHealth Group. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is down $-2.51 (-0.55%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that UnitedHealth Group has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.