The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is up $0.67 (0.15%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-10.62 (-2.29%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on UnitedHealth Group. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on UNH; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Featured UnitedHealth Group Commentary From Twitter
Swiss National Bank
Top 5 stock holdings AAPL, MSFT, AMZN, TSLA, GOOGL, and represent 20.29% of SNB’s portfolio.
AAPL (+$1.4B), MSFT (+$1.2B), AMZN (+$797M), TSLA (+$537M), GOOGL (+$441M), GOOG (+$400M), NVDA (+$362M), AMD (+$270M), FB (+$264M), UNH (+$253M).
trade accordingly https://t.co/zfBJK79Vz0NA