The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-3.41 (-0.74%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is down $-0.01 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Featured UnitedHealth Group Commentary From Twitter
Swiss National Bank
Top 5 stock holdings AAPL, MSFT, AMZN, TSLA, GOOGL, and represent 20.29% of SNB’s portfolio.
AAPL (+$1.4B), MSFT (+$1.2B), AMZN (+$797M), TSLA (+$537M), GOOGL (+$441M), GOOG (+$400M), NVDA (+$362M), AMD (+$270M), FB (+$264M), UNH (+$253M).
trade accordingly https://t.co/zfBJK79Vz0NA