The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the moment, UNH’s price is up $1.71 (0.33%) from the hour prior.
- UnitedHealth Group has seen its price go up 9 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the moment, UNH’s price is up $3.75 (0.72%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row UnitedHealth Group has seen its price head up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on UnitedHealth Group. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Latest News Discussing UNH
- 2 Beaten Down Stocks That Could Rally in the Second Half of 2022 – email@example.com (David Jagielski)
July 22, 2022
These stocks are both down more than 50% this year.
- Snap to $25? Plus This Analyst Cuts Price Target On Amazon.com – Lisa Levin
July 21, 2022
Keybanc cut the price target for Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) from $27 to $25. Snap is scheduled to release its second-quarter results after the closing bell on Thursday. Snap shares rose 0.3% to $15.55 in pre-market trading.
Mizuho cut the price targ…
- How Amazon’s $3.9 billion wager on primary care could change your Prime membership – MarketWatch
July 21, 2022
The deal is the e-commerce giant’s biggest bet on healthcare to date, and it hints at a future in which primary care and streaming options will be bundled together.