The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is up $1.09 (0.23%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the moment, UNH’s price is up $17.56 (3.88%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on UNH; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Featured UnitedHealth Group Commentary From Twitter
Ridiculous disparity between where the Dow futures are and the Dow stocks are trading pre market. Stocks like UNH and CAT shouldn’t be unchanged. Who makes these darned bets? Could today be the first time they are right??NA