The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is down $-1.72 (-0.35%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as UnitedHealth Group has now gone up 8 of the past 10 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-2.05 (-0.41%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Latest News Discussing UNH
- 3 Stocks That Turned $1,000 into $7000 (or More) – firstname.lastname@example.org (James Brumley)
June 8, 2022
These monster-sized gains may be a thing of the past, but even half as good will be more than twice as good as the typical alternative.
- Tandem Diabetes (TNDM) Posts Positive Control-IQ Study Data – Zacks Equity Research
June 7, 2022
Data presented at the ADA conference demonstrates Tandem Diabetes’ (TNDM) Control-IQ technology’s ability to make a positive and sustained impact across a diverse group of people with diabetes.
- Here’s Why You Should Hold on to NuVasive (NUVA) Stock for Now – Zacks Equity Research
June 7, 2022
Investors are optimistic about NuVasive (NUVA) on strong sales performance across the U.S. spinal hardware and the U.S. surgical support product lines.