The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the time of this writing, UNH’s price is down $-0.53 (-0.12%) from the hour prior.
- UnitedHealth Group has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on UNH; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-5.72 (-1.24%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between UNH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in UNH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Latest News Discussing UNH
- October Market Wrap: Better Than Anticipated But Keep An Eye On Developing Risks – Investing.com
November 1, 2021
- Outperforming The S&P 500 By Trading The Top 10 Stocks From 40 Large Hedge Funds: Trading Update 10/30/2021 – Georg Vrba
October 31, 2021
Follow here to see our most recent holdings and the trading signals for 11/1/2021.