The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.09%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that AT&T has seen 2 straight down hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.15 (-0.73%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as AT&T has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in T’s price and its RSI are diverging. T’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled USD/CHF New Long Setup To Make New Lower High , 200 Pips T you may find interesting:
This is an educational + analytic content that will teach why and how to enter a tradeMake sure you watch the price action closely in each analysis as this is a very important part of our methodDisclaimer : this analysis can change at anytime without notice and it is only for the purpose of assisting traders to make independent investments decisions