The Hourly View for Visa
- At the moment, V’s price is up $1.89 (0.9%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Visa’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Visa
- Currently, V’s price is up $0.03 (0.01%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Visa. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in V’s price and its RSI are diverging. V’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Visa.
Featured Visa Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Visa short you may find interesting:
Ive been playing visa both ways for a while now. I have a somewhat cautious short trade open as Visa beat on revenue after market yesterday.