The Hourly View for Tesla
- At the time of this writing, TSLA’s price is up $24.41 (2.09%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Tesla has seen its price head up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tesla’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tesla
- At the time of this writing, TSLA’s price is down $-32 (-2.62%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Tesla has seen 2 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in TSLA’s price and its RSI are diverging. TSLA’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Tesla.
Featured Tesla Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled What should you know about Elon Musk bonus package? you may find interesting:
In his Latest tweet, Elon Musk asked his followers if he should sell 10% of his Tesla shares!Jan. 23, 2018:CEO Performance Award DetailsThe performance award consists of a 10-year grant of stock options that vests in 12 tranches. Each of the 12 tranches vests only if a pair of milestones are both met.Market Cap Milestones: To meet the first market cap milestone, Tesla’s current market cap must increase to $100 billion. For each of the remaining 11 milestones, Tesla’s market cap must continue to increase in additional $50 billion increments. Thus, for Elon to fully vest in the award, Tesla’s market cap must increase to $650 billion. Operational Milestones: To meet the operational milestones, Tesla must meet a set of escalating Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA targets (the only adjustment to EBITDA is for stock-based compensation). These milestones are even more direc…