The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is up $1.26 (1.1%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- At the time of this writing, GNO’s price is up $7.16 (6.6%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in GNO’s price and its RSI are diverging. GNO’s price is declining faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- GNO has an average transaction value of 41.9264, down 43.95% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 30 and 1415.
- GNO’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 12.