The Hourly View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.14%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Silver. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Silver
- Currently, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.16 (-0.65%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Silver has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between XAGUSD’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XAGUSD’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled XAGUSD you may find interesting:
Silver looks very interesting for Longs!Clear inverse H&S pattern on the 4H Clear Bullish M + Triple Bottom on the Daily