The Hourly View for Procter and Gamble
- At the time of this writing, PG’s price is up $0.1 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Procter and Gamble has seen 2 straight up hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Procter and Gamble’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Procter and Gamble
- At the moment, PG’s price is down $-0.12 (-0.08%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Procter and Gamble has seen 2 straight down days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between PG’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in PG’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Procter and Gamble.
Latest News Discussing PG
- These quality dividend stocks have a built-in advantage that can keep you ahead of inflation in 2022 – MarketWatch
October 13, 2021
Bill McMahon, chief investment officer at Charles Schwab Asset Management, favors consumer discretionary stocks that pay dividends and own beloved brands.
- Here’s What Investors Should Know Heading Into Procter & Gamble’s Q1 Earnings – firstname.lastname@example.org (Parkev Tatevosian)
October 13, 2021
The international conglomerate will report earnings on Oct. 19.
- Harry & Meghan Named ‘Impact Partners’ At Ethic, An ESG Fintech Asset Manager – Phil Hall
October 12, 2021
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have set their sights on the investment world by partnering with Ethic, a fintech asset manager focused on the environmental, social and governance (ESG) space.