The Hourly View for Paypal
- At the moment, PYPL’s price is up $0.46 (0.16%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Paypal has seen 3 straight up hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Paypal’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Paypal
- At the time of this writing, PYPL’s price is up $0.76 (0.27%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between PYPL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in PYPL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Paypal.
Latest News Discussing PYPL
- Capital One (COF) Plans to Test ‘Buy-Now Pay-Later’ Service – Zacks Equity Research
September 14, 2021
Rising competition and surge in demand for buy-now pay-later service drive Capital One (COF) to test this product.
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Lucid Group Stock? – firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Foelber)
September 14, 2021
This up-and-coming electric vehicle stock is gaining positive and negative press.
- Meet The Top 12 CEOs In The Psychedelics Industry – Natan Ponieman
September 13, 2021
By Natan Ponieman and Javier Hasse
The psychedelic medicine industry is growing by leaps and bounds. Leading this charge is a group of ambitious and visionary corporate leaders, working to create new methods for the treatment of mental health and …