The Hourly View for LEO Token
- At the time of this writing, LEO’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.49%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
LEO Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for LEO Token
- Currently, LEO’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.22%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as LEO Token has now gone down 8 of the past 10 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 50 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between LEO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in LEO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of LEO Token.