News Releases Impacting Hang Seng
- 500 – Internal server error
The Hourly View for Hang Seng
- At the time of this writing, HSI’s price is down -9.35 (-0.04%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Hang Seng. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Hang Seng’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Hang Seng
- At the moment, HSI’s price is up 663.11 (2.79%) from the day prior.
- Hang Seng has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between HSI’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in HSI’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Hang Seng.
Featured Hang Seng Commentary From Twitter
The HS Tech index is still in a downtrend but a rip higher will surprise a lot of folks! HSI is getting there. https://t.co/wKmtE8w9dh