The Hourly View for Exxon Mobil
- At the moment, XOM’s price is up $0.76 (0.86%) from the hour prior.
- Exxon Mobil has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on XOM; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Exxon Mobil’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Exxon Mobil
- At the time of this writing, XOM’s price is down $-2.47 (-2.7%) from the day prior.
- Exxon Mobil has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Exxon Mobil.
Featured Exxon Mobil Commentary From Twitter
Following XOM last week, Mike Wirth of CVX just wrote a scathing letter to Biden ( I can not wait for this meeting this week)
Highlights here > https://t.co/8TpG3YHdEp