The Hourly View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- Currently, RTY’s price is down 0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as E-Mini Russell 2000 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on E-Mini Russell 2000. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
E-Mini Russell 2000’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for E-Mini Russell 2000
- At the moment, RTY’s price is down -19.69 (-0.89%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row E-Mini Russell 2000 has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between RTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in RTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of E-Mini Russell 2000.