The Hourly View for Copper
- Currently, HG1’s price is up $0.02 (0.46%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Copper has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Copper. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Copper’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Copper
- 500 – Internal server error
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Copper has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100, 200 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between HG1’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in HG1’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Copper.