The Hourly View for Basic Attention Token
- Currently, BAT’s price is up $0 (0.6%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Basic Attention Token has seen 3 straight up hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Basic Attention Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Basic Attention Token
- At the moment, BAT’s price is up $0.01 (2.17%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 200 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Basic Attention Token.
The Latest From BAT’s Blockchain
- BAT’s daily transaction count now stands at 1574.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for BAT’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 670.
- BAT has a daily transaction count of 1574, down 16.63% from its value 1 days prior.